Residents wanting to participate in various activities would love your assistance in helping them get to the activity. Nursing staff will ensure they are safely in their wheelchair for you to transport to the activity located in the same building. Wheelchair transportation training can be offered.
- Review of “An American Marriage: A Novel”
- Resident Book Review for February, 2020
- How to Get a Resident Directory
- Learn More About Falls Prevention
- Wheelchair Transportation Assistants Urgently Needed for Continuing Care!
- Pet Volunteers Wanted
- Maryland Senior Citizen Hall of Fame Applications Now Being Accepted
- Dorsey Activities Cart Volunteers