Last Updated on December 18, 2023
Dining Hall Activities 2024 | Save The Date
Dining Town Halls 2024
Resident Restaurant Discussion Dates 2024
5 – 7 PM
Quarterly: Catered special event by a restaurant chef
2023: Sept. 12, Nov. 16
Make reservations with Angel Carey (Dining Services) at x601-8333, once notice is posted in dining rooms.
MyNutrition can help you make healthy choices to meet your nutritional goals and assist with any dietary needs eating at the restaurants at Charlestown. Use it for your food allergies, health conditions, religious restrictions, or simply for guidance with your food selections
- View menu offerings.
- Identify and select well-balanced meals.
- View the nutritional content and ingredients of your food choices.
- Filter out foods containing allergens/intolerances.
- Select preferences for specific types of diets such as no sugar added or vegetarian.
How to Use MyNutrition to manage your food allergy
- Find food allergies and intolerances listed on the right side of the page.
- Click the icon of the food allergen/intolerance you want to avoid.
- Items containing these allergens will be filtered out of your menu choices. For example, if you click the allergen/intolerance icon for milk, only items that do not contain milk will appear on the list of food choices.
- View the menu, by selecting a meal under the date of your choice.
- Click on the box next to the food items you wish to eat.
- Use the drop down box on the right to select the number of portions you wish to consume.
- Once you have made your selections, select “Add Items”.
- As you add items to your meal, they will appear in the upper left-hand shaded portion of the page under “My Meal”.
- You may review nutritional information by the meal (select “Meal Nutrition”) or by individual item (select “Item Nutrition”).
- To delete an item from your meal, select the red circle with a minus sign.
It is very handy to use MyNutrition in the restaurant while you are making your meal selections.
- Go to Charlestown MyNutrition from your mobile device.
- Select which Restaurant’s menu you wish to view.
- Find desired day.
- Select the desired menu (brunch, dinner)
- Select the funnel icon to filter out desired food allergies.
- Or Select preferences.
- Select the back button and only foods meeting your criteria will appear on the menu until you clear that filter.
- Select the food item to view nutritional information – ingredients, list of allergens.
- Select the ‘+’ icon to the left of the items to add to your meal.
- Once you have selected all the items you wish to eat, select “My Meal” at the top of the page to see the meal’s nutritional information.
Director of Dining Services
Director of Dining Services
Director of Dining Services oversees the various activities of the Department, some of which are listed above.