Christmas & New Year’s Trash/Recycling: Week of Dec. 25 – Jan. 5, 2018
Trash Pick-up all buildings:
- Tues., Dec. 26; Fri., Dec. 29
- Tues., Jan. 2: Fri., Jan. 5
- NO SERVICE on Mon., Dec. 25 or Mon., Jan. 1
- Wed., Dec. 27; Wed., Jan. 3: Herbert’s Run, St. Charles, Caton Ridge, Harborview
- Thurs., Dec. 28; Thurs., Jan. 4: Brookside, Edgewood, Chapel Court, Parkview, Maple Terrace, Courtyard Crossing, Greentree Court, Arborside, Fountain Hill, New Carroll
Regular trash and recycling schedules resume on Monday, Jan. 8. Questions? Call General Service at 443-297-3783.
- Tuesdays – Caton Ridge, Harborview, St. Charles, Herbert’s Run
- Fridays – Brookside, Edgewood, Parkview, Chapel Court, Courtyard Crossing, Greentree Court, Arborside, Maple Terrace, Fountain Hill, & New Carroll
- Blue bins or paper sacks, no plastic bags
- Before 7:30 AM
Trash Pick Up
- Monday and Thursday
- DO NOT PUT YOUR TRASH OUT ON THE EVENING BEFORE PICKUP BEFORE 9:00 PM.
- Trash containers by the elevators and the lobby entrances are not designed for household trash. Please wait until a regular trash day for door side pickup.
- Adjusted pickup schedules will be posted if a holiday falls on a pickup day.
- Electronics (computers/monitors/printers/cell phones, etc.): Call Housekeeping by Monday. Pick-up is on Tuesday.
- Batteries: Drop in battery collection box in each laundry room.
- Small Appliances (Toaster Ovens, etc.): Dispose with regular trash.