Last Updated on
Memorial Day Holiday Trash & Recycling Pickup Schedule
Week of May 28 – June 1, 2018
No trash pickup on Monday, May 28
Trash Pickup Schedule for All Buildings
Tuesday, May 29
Friday, June 1
Recycling Pickup Schedule by Building
Weds., May 30: Herbert’s Run, St. Charles, Caton Ridge & Harborview
Thurs., May 31: Brookside, Edgewood, Chapel Court, Parkview, Courtyard Crossing, Greentree Court, Arborside, Fountain Hill, Maple Terrace, and New Carroll
- Tuesdays – Caton Ridge, Harborview, St. Charles, Herbert’s Run
- Fridays – Brookside, Edgewood, Parkview, Chapel Court, Courtyard Crossing, Greentree Court, Arborside, Maple Terrace, Fountain Hill, & New Carroll
- Place all recyclable items in blue recycling bins and/or brown paper bags , not any type of plastic bag.
- Leave outside your door the night before scheduled pickup or before 7:30 AM on pick-up morning.
- If you need a recycling bin, call Charlestown Housekeeping at 410-737-8838, x8595.
- You may request up to 2 bins.
- Monday and Thursday
- DO NOT PUT YOUR TRASH OUT ON THE EVENING BEFORE PICKUP BEFORE 9:00 PM.
- Trash containers by the elevators and the lobby entrances are not designed for household trash. Please wait until a regular trash day for door side pickup.
- Adjusted pick-up schedules will be posted if a holiday falls on a pick-up day.
- Electronics (computers/monitors/printers/cell phones, etc.): Call Housekeeping by Monday. Pickup is on Tuesday.
- Batteries: Drop in battery collection box in each laundry room.
- Small Appliances (Toaster Ovens, etc.): Dispose with regular trash.
- Syringe Needles: Place in a Sharps Container, which can be obtained by calling Housekeeping at: 410-737-8838, x8595; do not place syringe needles in the trash. Call Housekeeping to pick up a full container.
- Unwanted Medications: Consult the BLOG ARTICLE on proper disposal of unwanted medications. Empty medicine containers without lids, are recyclable; medicine container lids are not recyclable and should be put in the trash.