Where to Begin
Start by calling the appropriate department, such as Dining Services, Medical Center, Security. Phone numbers are in the Resident Telephone Directory and the Resident Handbook.
General Services has their own Customer Service number: 443-29SERVE = 443-297-3783
– NOTE: This is the preferred number for Maintenance Department issues.
– Choose the appropriate option for your service problem (e.g. maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, etc.) or stay on the line for assistance.
—-Please contact Maintenance (option 1) for non-billing related Comcast issues.
– If the window of time for repairs/problem solution expires, please call this number again to alert them and give them a second chance to assist you.
– General Services work orders can also be scheduled through email by using CCIWorkOrders@Erickson.com
-Email requests are checked during regular office hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
After hours, on holidays and on weekends, only emergencies will be addressed by contacting Security at 410-737-8806. If your issue remains unresolved, a Council Communication Form [CCF] should be completed.
– This is available online and in the Council Binder at all lobby desks.
– The CCF will be referred to the appropriate Resident Council committee or committees.
– You will receive a written response.
Recurring Opportunities for Voicing Concerns
|Resident’s Council Meeting||First Tuesday of every month at 7:30 PM||Auditorium||Observe monthly Resident Council meeting. Each Council committee chair reports on the month’s activities of his/her committee. 15-minute question/comment period for residents at the end of the meeting.|
|Council Chats||Periodic||Various Locations||Meet with one or two Council members to bring up concerns or clarify any subject within the Charlestown community.|
|Resident Town Hall Meeting||Periodic||Erickson Conference Center||Listen to a formal presentation by the Executive team reporting new projects, updates, and areas of concern that require future action. A question and answer period follows the presentation.|
|Conversations with Clara||Monthly||Various Locations||Meet with the Executive Director of Charlestown and her executive team in an informal setting where topics of concern are discussed with residents.|
|Dining Services Town Hall||Last Friday of the month at 11 AM and 2 PM||Auditorium||Learn what is happening with Dining Services.|
|Coffee with the Dining Managers||Monthly||Each Dining Room||Join the dining room managers to learn about what’s happening in specific dining rooms and to talk about your issues and concerns with dining and meal planning.|
|General Services Town Hall||Periodic, as announced||Auditorium||Listen to a formal presentation by the General Services team reporting new projects, updates, and areas of concern that require future action. A question and answer period follows the presentation.|
|Coffee with Security and EMS Services||Quarterly||Various Locations||Meet with the Director of Security Services and EMS staff in an informal setting where topics of concern are discussed with residents.|