Ruth Houck Library
Main Street in Maple Terrace
Monday – Friday
10 am – 4 pm
Baltimore County Library Bookmobile
The Bookmobile comes every Friday alternating between the Cross Creek entrance and Courtyard Crossing (Lobby 7) entrance.
10 am – 10:45 am. Cross Creek is the first Friday of the month and Courtyard Crossing is the second Friday.
BCPL Bookmobile Schedule
Spiritual Book Club
3rd Tuesday of each month
2 – 3 pm
Sr. Eileen in Pastoral Care has list of books
Book Reviews by Residents** 3rd Tuesday of each month 7 – 8 pm Auditorium
- Mar. 20 – We Were Eight Years in Power: An American Tragedy by Ta-Nehisi Coates, reviewed by Ted Durr
- Through the Lens of the Obama Years, Ta-Nehisi Coates Reckons With Race, Identity and Trump – New York Times
- On White Supremacy – The Guardian
- A Series of Conversations with The Atlantic‘s Ta-Nehisi Coates –
- Between the Presidency and Him – New York Times
- “We Were 8 Years in Power”: Ta-Nehisi Coates on Obama, Trump & White Fear of “Good Negro Government” – Democracy Now
- Ta-Nehisi Coates and the Fear of a Black Writer – Washington Post
- We Made Ta-Nehisi Coates Into a Symbol – Slate
- Review – CounterPunch
- Video – C-SPAN
**See monthly Community Special Events calendar for scheduled book reviews.