The repair of the kitchen is expected to take thirty days with a completion date of September.
The Medical Center is now located on the first floor of the Harborview apartment. The temporary location will be used until the Medical Center undergoes renovation for 6 – 8 weeks. (August 7, 2017)
City Lights is closed for renovation. A new large two bedroom apartment is now occupied. The City Lights Lounge will be open in August once furniture is delivered.
- The design for the common area from the lobby to the craft room is being reviewed and finalized.
- The refreshing of the space has been moved to the first quarter of 2018 because of the other projects underway.
- The Chesapeake Kitchen repairs are starting with anticipated re-opening in September 2017.
Wilton Overlook (new continuing care complex)
Wilton Overlook is the new name for the repositioning project for continuing care. The name was selected after a vote by residents. Building 6 has a new name as Patapsco Crossing. The timeline for the major project is listed below. New parking restriction go into effect July 18 for four weeks. Please check the map for detail.
Please note that the parking lot is now one-way on both sides. The traffic is one-way heading west near the fence and one-way east toward the entrance of Fountain Hill.
RGN basement interior renovations underway.
Temporary/partial parking lot completed
Partial parking lot completed
Rework construction fence/area for next phase
RGN main entrance closed
RGN temporary entrance open
Sheeting and shoring on construction site
Wilton Overlook – Phase 1
Construction, July 2017 thru Oct 2018
Occupancy end of January 2019
Wilton Overlook – Phase 2
RG South Building Demo completed end of April, 2019
Construction, May 2019 thru June 2020
Occupancy end of September 2020
*Dates subject to change
Keep updated weekly and monthly on construction activities via:
- Resident Townhalls
- Sunburst – Construction Catchup Corner
- Resident website – biweekly updates
- Channel 972
- Channel 970 – construction notices