Preparing for General Election, 2020
There will be no precinct at Charlestown
• Maryland State Board of Elections is the place to go for comprehensive 2020 election information.
• To check your voter record, including status of your ballot, go to Voter Lookup and enter requested info.
• Once in your record, check for accuracy. Bottom line indicates whether you are listed to receive a mail-in ballot for November 2020 election.
• If not, download Absentee Ballot Application or get one at a Charlestown lobby desk.
• Once you have completed your ballot, mail it asap to the Baltimore County Board of Elections or take it to a ballot drop box (e.g. Arbutus Community Center, 865 Sulphur Spring Road.)
No computer? Ask a friend to help you, or call Phyllis Lansing or Pat Payne.
Contact info is in the Resident Directory