The Apple Charlestown User Group (CHUG) will not meet in December, 2021. However, they have submitted a list of gift ideas for Apple users.
Apple Gift Ideas
If your children or grandchildren are struggling to figure out what you need for a holiday gift, circle an item on the list below. Suggest they pool the money for one big item rather than multiple small items. Consider last year’s model for iPhones or Apple watches.
• Apple Watch 4 or above with fall detection if you have an iPhone already
• Upgrade the iPhone with walking steadiness on the Health app
• AirPods if you are not wearing hearing aids
• M1 iMac 24-inch in 7 vibrant colors
• M1 MacBook Air
• M1 Mac mini to use with existing monitor and keyboard
• Air Tags to add to your keychain or put in your purse or on anything that you tend to misplace.
• iPad 9th Generation offers all-day battery life at a budget-friendly price.
• Apple Pencil (first-generation) for $94.88 to go with the new iPad 9th Generation
• iPad Air 4 has Touch ID, USB-C charging and supports the second-generation Apple Pencil.
• 2nd generation Apple pencil to go with a new iPad Air
• iPad mini 6 also supports the second-generation Apple Pencil.
• AirPods Max are Apple’s high-end over-the-ear headphones if you wear hearing aids.
• Accessories for any item.
• Podswap.com to trade out older AirPods and now iPhones.
• Gift of their time to help you with the setup and transfer of information from old devices.
Contact Ann MacKay to get on the mailing list. Contact information can be found in the Resident Directory, available on MyErickson.