Last Updated on June 4, 2020
Pharmacy Non-Contact Pick Up Instructions:
1. Call CVS Pharmacy (410-737-8820) and speak with a staff member to place orders for prescriptions or over-the-counter items.
2. Inform the CVS staff member you would like to pick up your order.
3. Call the pharmacy before leaving to pick up your order.
4. When you arrive, pick up your order from the table inside CVS.
5. If other residents are in line, wait in the designated area practicing social distancing.
● Free delivery is still available for all orders.
● All orders must be placed in advance by phone. Shopping when you arrive will not be allowed.
● All orders will be charged to the credit card on file.
● All residents must be wearing a mask to enter.