by Ann MacKay
Many of the work from home tips will work for us.
Austin Kleon has a list of 10 tips from his book.
Here is my personal list:
– Read the books you have been meaning to read for months
– Purge your closet
– Try puzzles (the Cross Creek library has cabinets full of puzzles)
– Declutter room by room
– Listen to podcasts on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- The Happiness Lab, has new episodes devoted to improving your well-being and mental health during the current coronavirus pandemic. Now you can listen to an episode on how to combat social isolation with Dr. Jamil Zaki from Stanford University as well as an episode on how to make rational decisions in a time of anxiety with Dr. Ethan Kross from the University of Michigan.
– Follow along on 972 Exercise programs.
– Connect with family and friends using phone, video conference, email, text and old fashioned letter writing
– Learn something new using online classes
– Listen to TED Talks
– Play with your food delivery – make new recipes with the ingredients that are delivered to your door.