Memorial Day schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, May 31 - HR, ST, CR and HV.
- Thursday, June 1 - all other buildings
- Tuesdays - Caton Ridge, Harborview, St. Charles, Herbert's Run
- Fridays - Brookside, Edgewood, Parkview, Chapel Court, Courtyard, Crossing, Greentree Court, Arborside, Maple Terrace, Fountain Hill & New Carroll.
- Blue bins or paper sacks, no plastic bags before 7:30 AM
What to Recycle
What Can Be Recycled. Please note that Styrofoam has been added to the list.
Please print out for your refrigerator.
- Electronics (computers/monitors/printers/cell phones/etc): Call housekeeping by Monday - Pick-up is on Tuesday.
- Batteries: Drop in battery collection box in each laundry room.
- Small Appliances (Toaster Ovens, etc): Dispose of with regular trash.
Trash pick-up all buildings
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - trash pickup in all buildings
- Friday, June 2, 2017
- No Service on Monday, May 29, 2017
Trash Pick Up
- Monday and Thursday.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR TRASH OUT ON THE EVENING BEFORE PICKUP BEFORE 9:00 PM.
- Trash containers by the elevators and the lobby entrances are not designed for household trash. Please wait until a regular trash day for door side pickup.
- Adjusted pickup schedules will be posted if a holiday falls on a pickup day.