Last Updated on
10 Ways to Stay Informed
- Pick up a copy of the Comprehensive Monthly Calendar (a complete listing of daily activities) located on each Community Front Desk or in the Brookside Community Resources office.
- Pick up a copy of the Special Events Calendar (highlighting major community events) located on each Community Front Desk or in the Brookside Community Resources office.
- Take a look at the Bulletin Boards located near each Community Front Desk
- Look at the Digital Signage Boards located in Charlestown Square, Fountain Hill, and St. Charles Front Lobbies, Chesapeake and Fireside Lounges, and the Terrace Café Alcove. These are mirrored in Daily Happenings available via My Erickson login
- Get signed up for the My Erickson Resident App. It’s free to download in your App Store or by typing in your internet browser: myerickson.erickson.com. You must contact Community Resources to register for an account.
- Tune into Channel 972 daily at 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 8:00 pm, and
- Check out the Charlestown Residents’ Website at ccicharlestown.org.
- Check out Charlestown’s Performing Arts Calendar on the Residents’ Website.
- Check out Charlestown’s Monthly Newsletter – The Sunburst
- Contact a member of your Community Resources Team: (Mary Evans, ext. 601-8558; Rose Sands,ext. 601-8172; Erin Morris, ext. 601-8570 or Jennifer Tillett at ext. 601-8577).
- Ask your Neighbors!